Dench chicken stir-fry©
April 10, 2015
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- Handful of chestnut mushrooms, quartered
- Handful of bean-sprouts
- Large handful of baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2cm ginger, finely sliced
- 1 bird’s eye chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- Heat sesame oil in wok. When hot, add chicken, soy sauce and black pepper; cook until golden.
- Add fish sauce, red pepper and mushrooms, fry until slightly softened.
- Add bean-sprouts, garlic, ginger, chilli, sweet chilli sauce, honey and turmeric. Sti-fry for a couple of mins.
- Add baby spinach and garam masala. Stir-fry for 30 seconds so spinach is slightly wilted.
- Serve, be dench.